We gave the new easy to use and secure Panasonic Long-Range Baby Monitor (KX-HNC3001) a test drive at home and on an overnight adventure. This product is the first video baby monitor to use DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) technology, providing an independent closed network for up to 1500 feet of secure, interference-free range. I love that I can plug it in and its ready to go. It’s easy to throw in a diaper bag and set up at Grandma’s house, or wherever your adventures take you! My techy husband loves that it is a secure connection. Aside from the extra-long range, other features include long battery life, clear night mode, pan/tilt/zoom, 2-way talk, noise reduction, lullaby and white noise and sensors + alerts for motion and room temperature. My littlest one isn’t a baby anymore, but there are so many times when we are traveling that we don’t feel safe leaving her to sleep in a room alone so those long afternoon naps and early bedtimes are a real bummer. Now, with DECT technology, we were able to put our little one to sleep and monitor her from the porch or the yard.
- Long range, interference-free monitoring with clear day and night picture.
- Camera with pan, tilt and zoom functions allow monitoring different sleeping areas or a large room.
- Easy to use monitor with 2-way talk and alerts for motion, sound and/or room temperature.
- Easy camera set up and long battery life monitor are prefect for home or travel.
- Smart features allow you to set up auto responses such as play a lullaby when baby cries.
- Built in white noise and lullaby functions help mask unfamiliar sounds.
- Wide-angle camera allows for easy monitoring with or without the wall mount offering greater flexibility.
- Up to 3 cameras can be added to a single monitor.
- Single monitor unit doesn’t allow for more than one adult to monitor at one time.
Overall the Panasonic Long-Range Baby Monitor is great for use at home, but some of the features don’t really wow you until you’ve left the bubble of home. Definitely a must have for adventure babies (& their entourage)!
Win a Panasonic Long-Range Baby Monitor
For your chance to win, enter your information below (Limited to one entry per email). A winner will be drawn on Wednesday, May 2nd at 5 p.m. The winner will have 12 hours to claim their prize before another winner is drawn. Make sure you are following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @adventuremomsdc so you don’t miss out on more of our exciting upcoming giveaways or guides (& reviews) to local adventures!
This GIVEAWAY has closed. For other Family Adventures see our Calendar! Follow @adventuremomsdc on social media for upcoming ADVENTURE GIVEAWAYS!