All paws were on deck for PAW PATROL LIVE! “Race to the Rescue” that rolled through the Eagle Bank Arena as part of its nationwide tour. Everyone’s favorite pups “come to life” in this delightful performance that had kids dancing in the aisles and fully immersed in the story line!
The pups help Mayor Goodway in her race around Adventure Bay where she is representing her city and hoping to win against her rival, Mayor Humdinger, and his kitten catastrophe crew. Along the race course, the pups race while stopping to help those in need starting with everyone’s favorite chicken, Chickaletta. At one point in the race, two of the pups even need rescuing from an avalanche and Everest is there to save the day. No race around Adventure Bay would be complete without a stop and rescue involving Cap’n Turbot!
This show kept even the littlest attendees enthralled from beginning to end all while sending out positive messages about the importance of teamwork, helping people and knowing that both of those things far exceed the importance of winning a race!
- The show ran under 2 hours and did have a brief intermission.
- Tracker fans may not want to leave the warmth of the jungle, as he was the only pup that did not an appearance in Race to the Rescue!
- The show ends with some confetti that comes out with a bang which may surprise some of the littlest fans! It is very quick and most kids seemed to do fine as they were still so excited by the show.
- The Eagle Bank Arena, one of the stops along the Paw Patrol Live! tour, is located in Fairfax, VA and has ample and FREE parking.
- Concessions and Paw Patrol gear were sold at the performance.
- Don’t miss PAW PATROL LIVE! performing in a city near you when you sign up for Tail Mail.
- Read our review of the Paw Patrol Live at the Hippodrome Theatre!