Our thirst for adventure left us looking for a solution that works for the whole family. As parents we want non-toxic, durable, easy to clean and leak proof. Our kids want fun, colorful and easy to use. If there’s a kids cup, we have tried it. We have found several that do the job, but we LOVE the silicone cups by GoSili.
Here are 5 reasons why:
- Nontoxic! Silicone is a great alternative to plastic. Silicone never leeches toxic materials into foods and drinks. It’s safe to use for both cold and hot drinks. GoSili uses 100% European grade silicone with no fillers, BPA-free, BPS-free, Phthalate free, PVC free and Lead free.
- Durable! Silicone is also durable! The simple designs of GoSili cups have very few parts which make them easy to clean, but also extend the life of the cups. The straws can be chewed on and the cups dropped, but they will not break.
- Convenient! The easy to grasp cups fit perfectly in little hands. The tops fit tightly to prevent leaks and the tops are so easy enough that older kids can fill them independently. We use a lot of glass, but it’s heavy and often not allowed at events. Silicone is light and flexible, but the embedded stainless steel components prevent collapsing.
- Fun! The bright and bold colors of the GoSili cups are fun without being a character your kids will outgrow before their cup.
- Affordable! All the cups are less than $20. GoSili is available at Target stores and target.com. We love the cups by GoSili, but they also make bibs, spoons, bowls, placemats, bags and more!
Traverse City-based GoSili was founded in 2006 by Stacey Feeley and Giuliana Schwab with the mission of Waste Less! GoSili designs and manufactures silicone tableware products for the whole family. The excessive use and waste of disposable paper and plastic inspired the GoSili founders to create a modern line incorporating all the practical benefits that silicone has to offer. GoSili is the parent company of the award-winning children’s silicone products brand Silikids. GoSili products make the basics better by bringing an alternative to plastic, bridging the gap between great design and affordability while improving the way we live! A win-win for all! For more information visit www.gosili.com.