Adventure Moms DC have some amazing Adventure Partners – Adventure Dads! These guys join us (when possible) on family adventures and share our love for Family STEAM Fun! This Father’s Day we CELEBRATE them, and all Adventure Dads!
Here are some of our favorite ways to Celebrate Father’s Day Weekend:
- Celebrate early with a Sound of Music Sing-a-Long at Wolf Trap on Saturday Evening.
- Enjoy Free Fishing Days all day Saturday.
- Watch the World Cup at one of DC’s best places for food, drinks & fútbol.
- Go to Brunch on the Baselines at Nationals Park Sunday 12-4pm.
- Celebrate at Mount Vernon, with the Father of the Country, at the George Washington’s Distillery & Gristmill.
- Enjoy Free DC Jazz Festival performance by The Settles Quintet at the Kennedy Center Sunday at 6pm.
- Participate in Tot Time at Historic London Town & Gardens: Creepy Crawlies in the Garden with the book Step Gently Out Sunday 10am-12 pm.
If you are looking for something special for the Adventure Dad in your life, a membership to one of your family’s favorite places such as the National Zoo, Maryland Zoo, National Aquarium, Maryland Science Center or local play spaces is a great way to celebrate Dad’s Adventure spirit. If you want something the kids can wrap up, the Boxer Briefs by Charlie Banana are popular with our Adventure Dads. They are made of super-soft modal fiber for maximum comfort that’s drip-free, natural and breathable – Perfect for Summer Adventures!