KID Museum is a STEAM wonderland! Their programming includes robotics, engineering, woodworking, design, textiles, animation, 3-D printing, electronics, coding and smart technology. Basically it breaks down into awesome regular STEAM workshops that are separated by age groups and themes, after-school STEAM sessions, featured STEAM programs, STEAM camps for winter and summer, open explore and workshop birthday parties. Check out our review of the Mini-Makers program for preschoolers.
Regular hours for KID Museum are Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00am – 5:00pm. Admission for nonmembers is $12 (includes child + 2 adults). If you plan to go once a month or more its cost effective to consider a membership. Whether you are looking for a one time STEAM adventure or you are interested in regular classes, a KID Museum experience makes a great gift!
Family memberships at KID Museum are $160 and can be used by any combination of immediate family members (includes up to two adults and unlimited children). Child Memberships are $80 and include admission for one adult. Any additional adults pay the admission fee. Child memberships are not transferable to other family members or friends.
All members receive:
- Free museum admission
- 10% discount on workshops
- 10% discount on camps
- 10% discount on birthday party packages
- 10% discount on museum store purchases
- Early access registration to camps
- Invitations to member-only parties and events
For membership questions call 301-897-5437 or email email@example.com
Registration is now open for Winter Camps including space, movie making, robots, video games, and more. Attend one day or attend them all! Daily Camps are held 9am – 4pm for grades 2-4 & 5-7. Daily Camps are $85 for Member and $95 for Nonmembers.
Wednesday, December 26, 2018
- Movie Maker Magic | 2nd – 4th Grade
- Service Camp | 5th – 7th Grade
Thursday, December 27, 2018
- Space KIDs | 2nd – 4th Grade
- Wearable Gadgets | 5th – 7th Grade
Friday, December 28, 2018
- Robot Olympics | 2nd – 4th Grade
- Woodshop Workout | 5th – 7th Grade
Monday, December 31, 2018
- New Year’s Eve Camp | 2nd – 4th Grade
- Video Game Makers | 5th – 7th Grade
If you would like to gift, or contribute towards, a KID Museum experience a gift certificate is a great option. Gift certificates are currently available at the KID Museum.