Moxie & Stars scours the web to find empowering clothing, books & gear for girls AND have their own line of fierce t-shirts. Every single product highlights Courage, Adventure, Strength, Smarts, STEM, or the outdoors.
You can expect to find things girls love getting AND you’ll feel great about giving in their online store! Here are a few of our favorites:
- Little Astronaut Pocket Dress (18M – 6Y) – Perfect dress to spark conversations about space, NASA, Technology and the solar system!
- A Nasa Girl Tee (2T – 14Y) – For the girl who dreams of touching down on the moon or rocketing through space, this shirt is a must. She’ll tell the world she’s smart, brave and ready for a grand adventure.
- LEGO – Women of NASA Kit (10+) – It’s time to build awesome things! And share the stories and work of Nancy Grace Roman, Margaret Hamilton, Sally Ride and Mae Jemison.
- Rosie Revere, Engineer (2T – 6Y) – Beautifully illustrated story and message about building amazing things and how failure is actually the first step in success to a great invention (and life). A truly endearing story about perseverance and creativity.
- CUE Coding Robot (10+) – Cue is an engagingly sophisticated learning robot that will inspire hours of creative problem solving. With something for beginning and advanced coders alike, Cue can grow with the user and take coding to the next level.