This post includes affiliate links or sponsored content. Read our full Disclosure here.
Our little adventurers have been taking swim lessons at British Swim School for over a year now, and we have been really impressed with their progress! We were initially drawn to BSS because their program reflects their dedication to water safety; teaching kids how to save themselves before teaching them how to swim. You can read all about our experience at BSS here.
Every summer my 8-year-old joins our local swim team, and she has really benefitted from year-round lessons at BSS. Her swim skills stay sharp and she works on perfecting her technique all winter.
This year we decided to keep the swim team momentum going year-round by joining the British Swim School Barracudas! Is your child ready for swim team? Call British Swim School to enroll today! 301-963-3500.
WHERE? Quince Orchard Swim & Tennis Club in Gaithersburg
WHEN? Saturdays from Labor Day through Memorial Day, 5pm – 6:30 pm
WHO? Students must be able to swim 25 yards of Freestyle, Breaststroke, and Backstroke (for kids currently enrolled in BSS classes, that means kids in level Turtle 2 and up).
Red/Blue Swim Meets!
Special team events!
End of season awards party!
- Sign up today; limited spaces available!
- Lane assignments will be determined by our coaches.
- Cost per team member is $54.00/week.
- All new members will be required to purchase equipment such as equipment bag, kickboard, and flippers.
- Coached by experienced instructors.
- Swimming regularly to further increase distance, stamina, and speed.
- Students improve their individual technique.
- This fun league develops competition and team-building.
- Provides off-season training for your swimmers.
British Swim School