We were lucky enough to experience Ovo by Cirque du Soleil tonight and it was phenomenal!!! I spent 95% of the time either yelling “oh my gosh!” or with my jaw hanging open (the other 5% was intermission)!
We had kids with us ranging from 3-6 years old, and they all enjoyed it tremendously. Even my husband, who is hard to impress, was giving it rave reviews the whole way home.
I’ve done and seen a lot of awesome things in the DC area, and this has got to be one of the top 3 shows! I would highly recommend catching a show while they’re in town (until August 27).
Tickets range from $48-$160.