This post includes affiliate links or sponsored content. Read our full Disclosure here.
We love when Disney On Ice comes to town! Because we help promote the local shows, our girls have seen most of the shows, but we love seeing the different performances.
Disney On Ice Presents Celebrate Memories had a great mix of skating, aerial stunts and multimedia. Even our almost 7 year old was impressed.
Disney On Ice Presents Celebrate Memories took us on a journey with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy to discover his favorite memory of all time. Using Mickey’s “Mouse Pad”, show hosts encouraged fans to be part of the action and help the gang venture through Disney stories, sharing memorable moments from treasured tales.
Along the way, we sailed away with Moana as she displays courage to save her island on a high-seas adventure with the demigod, Maui.
The voyage continued into the wintry world of Arendelle as royal sisters Anna and Elsa discover true love is the most powerful magic of all.
We experienced the mysterious magic of Fantasia with a Sorcerer’s Apprentice that made brooms come to life.
“Live Your Story” featured the Disney Princesses that use perseverance, determination and hard work to inspire Mickey and children around the world to share their favorite Disney memories.
Don’t miss the ultimate celebration of Mickey Mouse when this new Disney On Ice production skates back into town!
Know Before You Go:
- Is there food available? Yes, but the food options at Capital One Arena are not healthy so we love grabbing a snack or meal at Rosa Mexicano before or after the show.
- Can you bring in outside food or drinks? No outside food, but you can bring in one empty water bottle per person.
- Does my toddler need a ticket? Children 2 and older need a ticket, but 23 months and younger can sit on your lap
- How long is the show? The show runs for 2 hours including a 20 minute intermission.
- Can I bring a stroller? Yes, but you have to check it before you find your seats.
- Where can I park? There is street parking around Capital One arena that is limited to 2 or 3 hours depending on day and time, but there are plenty of garages within walking distance.
- Is there somewhere I can nurse? There is a nursing mother’s lounge inside the arena offices outside of Section 217 in office 215B
- How much are the Disney on Ice souvenirs? The souvenirs range from $30-$60. Check when you buy the light up toys that they will replace it if if breaks. You can find out about the availability of Disney On Ice souvenirs by calling Feld Entertainment Consumer Products at (866) 295-2706, or email QA@feldinc.com
- Is it cold at Disney on Ice? Due to the ice, it is usually about 10+ degrees cooler inside the area than outside.
I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events. Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine.