Most local events & activities have been POSTPONED or CANCELED to avoid the spread of COVID-19. Please check with the organizers for details.
- This event has passed.
2020 Meadowlark’s Winter Walk of Lights
November 12, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - January 3, 2021 @ 10:30 pm
Meadowlark’s Winter Walk of Lights is open nightly Wednesday, November 11, 2020 through Sunday, January 3, 2021
To Prepare for Your Visit (with new additional COVID restrictions) ….
- TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE and are sold with specific entrance times. To not exceed COVID limitations, it is important that patrons arrive at their tickets’ entrance times.
- As a result of additional COVID restrictions, the number of guests per time period has been reduced.
- When early time slots are sold out, patrons purchasing later timed ticket will not be permitted to enter the Winter Walk earlier/later than their tickets’ times.
- Please remain in your vehicle until your ticket time.
- Please practice social distancing when waiting in line and in the Winter Walk.
- Masks are required in all areas. Masks may be removed temporarily when eating or drinking.
- Guests will not be allowed to congregate outside the entrance, inside the Visitor Center, or throughout Winter Walk. We encourage you that if you are meeting others that you coordinate a meeting point in the grass areas near the parking lot and do not join the line to enter until all guests in your party arrive. Ideal group sizes are up to 8 persons so that others may safely pass your group on the pathways.
- In order to speed entry, please have your tickets pulled up on your device with your brightness maximized. If you have paper tickets, please pass out your tickets and have all scannable areas available for the ticket attendant.
- Staff will be regularly disinfecting common touch points, concessions areas, and restrooms.
- Light up retail and our annual Winter Walk of Lights ornament will be available for purchase.
- Concessions will be available for sale nightly.
- To protect the health and safety of our employees and guests, we are following Social Distancing Standards recommended by the Center for Disease Control. These standards will be strictly enforced without exception.
- In addition to social distancing, we are increasing sanitation practices to keep our guests and employees safe. We are cleaning, counters, credit card keypads, door handles, restrooms, interactive displays and other high-touch surfaces.
- Buildings and restrooms will be open, but access will be restricted based on required capacity limits. Portable toilets are also available in the parking lot and the halfway point of the walk.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as our employees diligently work to provide a safe environment for everyone.
WINTER WALK OF LIGHTS HOURS
Timed tickets are available every 15 minutes. It is important to arrive at your ticket time so that COVID occupancy limitations are not exceeded.
Nightly: Wednesday, November 11 – Friday, December 3, 2020 5:30pm-10:00pm
Nightly: Friday, December 4 – Friday, December 11 5:00pm-10:00pm
Nightly: Saturday, December 12- Saturday, December 26 5:00pm-10:30pm
Nightly: Sunday, December 27- January 3, 2021 5:00pm- 10:00pm
Timed Tickets are Required.
TICKETS- TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE THROUGH EVENTBRITE.
PROMO CODES- Promo codes are only valid Monday-Thursday non-holidays, November 11 through December 11, 2020 ONLINE. Be sure to watch the how-to video prior to your purchase to ensure you apply your code. Promo discounts may not be applied after purchase.
A HELPFUL NOTE ABOUT YOUR TICKETS’ ENTRY TIMES: On your Eventbrite ticket, your entry time is noted in the TICKET NAME, not the Event Start Time. For example: “6:30pm Regular Admission” or “6:30pm Prime Child Admission (2-12yo).”
Please note: All tickets are final sale and are not refundable. Tickets may be transferred to a different date/time prior to the entry time of the ticket. The availability of tickets for another date and time is not guaranteed. To transfer a ticket to another date and/or time, customers should go to their tickets at Eventbrite.com and select the order to be changed. EDIT/TRANSFER will be to the right. Click on TRANSFER and follow the prompts to select a new date (event) and session time. This has to be done separately for each ticket. Ticket cannot be transferred after the ticket’s entry time. Transferring ticket dates and times is not available through the Eventbrite app. Watch the video for detailed instructions.
TICKET TRANSFERS– While tickets are non-refundable, you have the ability to transfer your ticket date and time prior to your ticket time if tickets are available. Watch the video for detailed instructions. This does NOT work from a phone and must be completed on a desktop computer.
WEATHER: Be advised, this is a rain or shine event. Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are transferable to another date prior to the event ticket time only.
PARKING– Parking is free! Please look for guests, especially small children, walking through the parking lots. Please do not wait in line into the drive aisle. If lines are long, please wait in your vehicle until it is safe to wait in line on the sidewalks.
SAFETY- Please stay on the pathways at all times. Many light displays have electrical cords and support wires so please do not walk near or around displays. Please refrain from touching, climbing, or hanging on any displays or cords. If you see something unsafe, please let staff know immediately.
GREAT PHOTOS- Winter Walk is a beautiful place to take pictures! Bring your camera and capture memories! Be sure to tag us and post your photos on social media! Please stay on the paths for your safety.
PETS- Only Service animals are permitted at the Winter Walk of Lights and must follow leash laws.
FOOD & BEVERAGES- Visit The SIPS, SWEETS & SPARKLES SHOP for hot chocolate, coffee and cold beverages, and tasty treats. Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
HOLIDAYS- Winter Walk of Lights is open on all holidays—that’s Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve & Day, and News Eve & Day! After your big holiday meal, why not take a walk among the beautiful lights? Buy your tickets online early.
STAY INFORMED- Learn about COVID-related updates and severe weather closings—LIKE Meadowlark’s Winter Walk of Lights on Facebook and follow us on Instagram or visit www.winterwalkoflights.com.
BUNDLE UP!- Be sure to dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes for your Winter Walk of Lights experience.
SIPS, SWEETS & SPARKLES SHOP- Hungry? Looking for a hot beverage? Stop by the SIPS, SWEETS, AND SPARKLES SHOP. Offering a variety of favorites. Warm up with hot chocolate, coffee, and hot cider and sweet treats! Cash, VISA, AMEX and MasterCard are accepted.
For more Winter Walk of Lights details, please visit www.winterwalkoflights.com.
WINTER WALK OF LIGHTS ADMISSION FEES
November 11-December 11 and January 1-3 ONLINE TICKETS
Under 2: FREE
Ages 2-12: $11.25*
Ages 13 and over: $18.75*
*Online fees apply
December 12-31 ONLINE TICKETS – PRIME DATES
Under 2: FREE
Age 2-12: $12.50*
Ages 13 and over: $20.00*
*Online Fees Apply
TICKETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT THE DOOR.
NOVA Parks has a trio of winter special events: Meadowlark’s Winter Walk of Lights is a beautiful walk through winter light show, Bull Run Festival of Lights is a fantastic drive through light show, and we are so proud to add Ice & Lights at Cameron Run Regional Park to our portfolio! Be sure to visit all 3!