Most local events & activities have been POSTPONED or CANCELED to avoid the spread of COVID-19. Please check with the organizers for details.
- This event has passed.
B&O and Babe Ruth Museum’s All American Weekend Ticket
July 3, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until July 5, 2020
Baltimore’s All American Fourth Weekend With The B&O and Babe Ruth!
Baseball and Trains are about as American as apple pie! To celebrate the July Fourth Weekend, the B&O Railroad Museum with the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum have partnered to offer an All American Ticket to visit both museums for $25 adults, $20 seniors and $12 kids July 3-5, 2020. A savings up to $7 / person! Tickets may be purchased in advance at https://borail.events/AllAmerican or in person at the Babe Ruth Museum or B&O Railroad Museum.
The All American Weekend Ticket Purchase Includes:
At the B&O:
- Tour the Birthplace of American Railroading,
- Ride inside the cab of the Sweet Toot locomotive,
- Paint American Flag T-shirts and hear a Railroad Story Time,
- Take a self-guided Presidents Tour,
- See where the First Stone of Railroad was laid by riding in the Observation Car with additional purchase on July 4,
- Eat apple pie, frozen treats and refreshments (available for purchase) in the B&O back yard and more!
At the Babe Ruth Museum
- Tour the Birthplace and Home of iconic Babe Ruth, that’s now just a long fly ball from Oriole Park at Camden Yards,
- See and take photos with the Baltimore Orioles 1983 World Series Trophy, Saturday, July 4, 11 AM-2 PM,
- See and take photos with the Baltimore Colts Super Bowl V Lombardi Trophy, Sunday, July 5, 11 AM-2 PM