- This event has passed.
December 6, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Friday and Saturday, repeating until December 23, 2018
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Sunday and Thursday, repeating until December 23, 2018
One event on December 6, 2018 at 11:00am
One event on December 13, 2018 at 11:00am
One event on December 20, 2018 at 11:00am
Christkindlmarkt is a one-of-a-kind family event that brings the spirit of Bethlehem alive with the season. Twice recognized as one of the best holiday markets in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure, this heart-warming holiday event features:
- Aisles of handmade works by more than 150 of the nation’s finest artisans.
- The ring-ting-tingling sounds of live Christmas music and jolly, old St. Nick’s hearty laughter.
- Ice carving and glassblowing demonstrations, including the popular Hot Glass Experience: Glass Ornament sessions.
- Käthe Wohlfarht, offering handmade ornaments, nutcrackers and collectibles from Germany.
- Breakfast with St. Nicholas (additional ticket required).
Christkindlmarkt 2018 season begins on Friday, November 16th and runs weekends until December 23rd!
For tickets and more information!
Photo credit: Christkindlmarkt Bethlehem Facebook