Most local events & activities have been POSTPONED or CANCELED to avoid the spread of COVID-19. Please check with the organizers for details.
- This event has passed.
Garden of Lights at Brookside Gardens
November 24, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 5:30 pm, repeating until January 1, 2018
Step into a magical winter wonderland illuminated with more than one million dazzling colorful lights shaped into hand-crafted, original art forms of flowers, animals and other natural elements. Stroll from garden to garden enjoying twinkling tree forms, sparkling fountains, and whimsical winter scenes. The Garden of Lights celebrates its 19th season as a Baltimore/Washington, DC area family holiday tradition.
The night wouldn’t be complete without a visit inside the Conservatory to enjoy watching G-Scale model trains wind through a seasonal landscape. Afterward, warm up inside the Visitors Center while you sip hot cocoa and listen to one of the nightly musical performances.
Hours & Admissions:
Open nightly from November 24, 2017 to January 1, 2018. Sunday-Thursdays: 5:30 PM to 9 PM and Friday/Saturdays: 5:30 PM to 10PM
$25 per Car/Van (Sunday- Thursday)
$30 per Car/Van (Friday – Saturday)
Plan your visit:
- Dress warmly and plan to spend about one hour walking through the gardens.
- Need a bite? Each night, our on-site caterer has a delicious selection of hot drinks, soups and sandwiches for sale.
- Last minute shopping is a breeze with our gift shops. Enjoy garden-themed gifts for all ages, as well as twinkling toys to light your way through the gardens.
- Weekday visits are encouraged to reduce your wait time.
- For safety reasons, pedestrians are not admitted.
- Last car admitted 30 minutes before closing time each night.