- This event has passed.
Japan Day @KID Museum, Bethesda
February 9, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$12
Japan Day, Sunday, February 9, 2020, 10:00am – 5:00pm
In partnership with the Japan Information & Culture Center, the Embassy of Japan, and Table for Two, KID Museum presents “Ume Matsuri,” the plum blossom festival that marks the end of wintertime.
- Bring your family and enjoy hands-on, maker activities all day long. Build a communal zen garden, create a Kendama toy, take part in interactive performances, make your own Japanese rice balls, and much more!
- Come hungry and taste an array selection of Japanese food sold by the popular Fuji Japan food truck!
- Activities for the entire family, ages 4+
- Drop in any time, stay as long as you like; free parking.
- ASL interpretation will be available from 11 am to 2pm as we celebrate Japan Day at KID Museum.
Purchase day-of tickets at the front desk:
General Admission: $12 (includes 1 child and 2 adults)
KID Museum Members: FREE
For complete details, visit our website.