Most local events & activities have been POSTPONED or CANCELED to avoid the spread of COVID-19. Please check with the organizers for details.
- This event has passed.
November 20, 2020
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until November 22, 2020
What if, just for one weekend, the DMV honored the unmatched bond between humans and dogs with a weekend unlike any other? To celebrate the premiere of The Pack on November 20th, Amazon Prime Video has created the ultimate holiday for dogs and the people who love them: an extraordinary PACKED WEEKEND, offering one-of-a-kind, pup-centric experiences in the D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area. This global celebration, running Friday, November 20th through Sunday, November 22nd, invites everyone and their pets to experience pampering, exciting activities, and a way to help support local businesses.
PACKED WEEKEND will take over the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area with can’t miss experiences and delights from these dog-loving brands:
- Bark Social – Offering 15% off discount on their online shop at www.barksocial.com, and offering free Sweet Potato Treats and The Pack prize pack items with any purchase over $40 at their pop-up shop, while supplies last.
- Silver and Silver Diner (19 Locations) – Social media contest at all locations for a chance to win a “Family Feast” and a prize pack from The Pack. In addition, enjoy a Special Pups on the Patio “Yappy Hour” from 3-7pm over PACKED WEEKEND at seven locations. All dogs will receive a free frozen treat and prize pack while supplies last. A portion of the “Yappy Hour” sales will benefit a local dog rescue. Yappy Hour Locations: Alexandria, Bethesda, Elkridge, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Waldorf, Washington, D.C.
- Dacha Beer Garden (2 Locations – Shaw and Navy Yard) – Free puppuccinos on Saturday to all dogs while supplies last.
- Animal Welfare League of Arlington – All dog adoption fees receive a 50% off discount for the weekend.
- Pawtiques – Complimentary nail trims on Friday and Saturday, and five free washes to the first five dogs up to 50 lbs. that make a reservation.
- Tabandeh – Free pair of winter gloves with a purchase of any pair of boots or shoes purchased while supplies last.
- Cana Vineyards and Winery – Complimentary prize packs from The Pack to all dog families while supplies last.
- The Muddy Mutt – Offering free prize packs from The Pack for the first 150 washes over PACKED WEEKEND while supplies last. Additionally, they will host a social media contest to give away 10 free washes.
- Good Luck Cellars – Give away free prize packs from The Pack to everyone that comes with a dog over the weekend while supplies last. Free “Good Luck” Wine glass with the purchase of a bottle of wine while supplies last.
- Texas Jack’s Barbecue – Offering a dog menu for a free treat and receive a prize pack from The Pack while supplies last, plus a social media contest for a free meal for two.
- The Manor at Silo Falls – Complimentary prize packs from The Pack to everyone that comes with a dog over the weekend while supplies last, and “Yappy Hour” pricing all weekend.
- Westin Hotel National Harbor Lobby Bar – Will host “Yappy Hour” each day over PACKED WEEKEND from 1-3pm, offering a specialty cocktail, free puppuccinos, and prize pack distribution while supplies last.
- The Esplanade at National Harbor – Free prize packs to people that tour the apartments over PACKED WEEKEND. Anyone that signs a lease over Packed Weekend will receive three months of pet fees waived.
- Cole Haan at The Shops at Wisconsin Place – Offering 10% off to those who sign up for emails/membership this weekend.
- J. Jill at The Shops at Wisconsin Place – Offering 10% off purchases over the weekend and an additional $5 off for first time email subscribers.
- Nina McLemore at The Shops at Wisconsin Place – Offering 20% off purchases over the weekend.
- Le Pain Quotidien at The Shops at Wisconsin Place – Offering 10% off and a free dog treat to all customers with dogs while supplies last.
- The Pet Spa at Barkley Square – Give away prize packs to all dogs that come in for grooming over the weekend. Also hosting a social media contest to give away five free month passes for dog washes.
- Anne Arundel SPCA – Receive a free prize pack with all dog adoptions over the weekend while supplies last.
- Carhartt – Raffling off a free dog jacket during intermission of The Pack screening at National Harbor.
- The Shoppes at Art District – Free promo items from The Pack on Friday and Saturday at select times while supplies last.
- From Head to Tail Spa – Hosting a social media contest for a free pup couch and free doggie spa day!
- Camp Bow Wow (2 locations – Frederick and Columbia) – will offer pet parents everywhere the chance to win a free year of doggy day care and boarding Camp services for their dog at one of their 180+ locations.
- Whiskey Charlie – Custom drink menu offered all weekend at their location in the District Wharf while supplies last.
- Diament Jewelry and Gifts – Offering 25% off discount on all dog items on Sunday, November 22nd while supplies last.
- Shake Shack at District Wharf – Offering free Poochinis on Sunday, November 22nd while supplies last.
- Magnolia’s on King – Offering $8 Doggie & Human Snack Bowl Duos – Chicken & Brown Rice for pups / Smoked Gouda Grit & Red Gravy Bowls for humans while supplies last. Proceeds benefiting Project Second Chance Animal Rescue.
- The National Harbor – Hosting a viewing party of the first two episodes of The Pack on Saturday, November 21st at 1pm. Various businesses will be handing out dog treats, while supplies last, including: ZAAF, Alex and Ani, and Carhartt.
- The District Wharf – Hosting a viewing party of the first two episodes of The Pack on Sunday, November 22nd at 2pm. Various businesses will be handing out dog treats, while supplies last, including: The Big Bad Woof, Woofbowl, Metro Mutts, Fur-Get Me Not, Cordial at the Wharf Craft Wine & Spirits, The Brighton, Cantina Bambina, Martha Spak Gallery at the Wharf, and Praline Bakery.