Most local events & activities have been POSTPONED or CANCELED to avoid the spread of COVID-19. Please check with the organizers for details.
Pumpkin Village Fall Fest
October 26 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until November 3, 2020
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until November 3, 2020
What 2020 Pumpkin Village will look like
- We will have hand sanitizers at each activity station, guests must hand sanitize before participating
- There will be no enclosed moon bounce. We are planning for some other awesome alternatives that allow for a more open space for social distancing.
- The wagon rides will be replaced with a scavenger hunt.
- Our barn animal contact area will remain as feed over the fence only.
- Indoor play areas will remain closed.
- Will we still have amazing performers on the weekends – get ready to SING & DANCE!
- Weekend guests will receive a delicious complimentary Halloween cookie and cider.
Schedule and Ticketing
The Pumpkin Village will be open every day except Tuesdays between September 19th and November 3rd. During weekdays, our hours will be 9:30am – 5:00pm. During weekends and on Columbus Day, we will be open from 9:30am to 6:00pm.
In an effort to closely monitor our park capacity, All tickets must be purchased online for a specific date.
If you purchase a Columbus Day, Saturday, or Sunday ticket, you must choose an AM or PM time slot (AM: 9:30am-1:30pm or PM: 2pm-6pm). The park will be cleared between sessions to allow time for proper cleaning and sanitization and no one from the AM session will be allowed re-entry.
- Adults: $15
- Kids/Seniors: $13
- Value Weekends (9/19-9/27)
- Adults: $16
- Kids/Seniors: $14
- Prime Weekends (10/3-11/1) & Columbus Day (10/12)
- Adults: $18
- Kids/Seniors: $15
Season Passes & Complimentary Passes
You will be able to apply your season passes and complimentary passes to your ticket order when you checkout online. These passes may be used for Pumpkin Village Weekday admission only. You MUST bring these passes to the park for entry.