We would love to share your family friendly event. Add your events to our Adventure Calendar!
Most local events & activities have been POSTPONED or CANCELED to avoid the spread of COVID-19. Please check with the organizers for details.
- This event has passed.
The Station: Curbside Cookout
July 16, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until July 17, 2021
The Station at Riverdale Park, an exciting mixed-use development in Prince George’s County, and Hospitality HQ are bringing back their hit pop-up eatery, Curbside Cookout, on July 16 and 17. This month’s installment will bring the most food vendors to The Station to date, including former “Cake Boss” Bake It Like Buddy and Beat Bobby Flay contestant, Mr. Bake, Maryland-based Saint Crispy’s Fried Chicken Co. and Curbside Cookout favorite, Shell Shack.
The event will feature seven vendors across two nights for delicious bites and fun in Bear Square, including:
- July 16
- Sensational chicken dumplings, chili wontons, sesame cold noodles and soy garlic cold noodles by Dǎbāo 打包 by Timothy Yu.
- Southern fried chicken, homestyle sides, dessert and more from Maryland-based Saint Crispy’s Fried Chicken Co.
- Authentic Trinidadian food from Trini Vibez by Kalu featuring oxtails, dhalpuri roti, pholourie, and curry chicken, shrimp, or tofu. All entree items served with stewed spinach, peas, rice and plantains.
- July 17
- Mouth-watering sweets from Mr. Bake by Kareem with assorted mini cupcakes including red velvet, sweet potato, cookies n’ cream and birthday cake, banana pudding cups, and blueberry and cherry hand pies.
- Classic Greek flavors including a gyro platter, sandwich, or sandwich combo, as well as a chicken platter and a variety of baklava from Greek Aroma by Juve Lima.
- Savory Bolivian bites including beef and chicken empanadas from Pike Bolivian Restaurant by Carlos Gutierrez.
- Summer seafood favorites from Curbside Cookout veteran, Shell Shack.
Leave a Reply