This post includes affiliate links or sponsored content. Read our full Disclosure here.
If you are looking for an indoor place space where kids of all ages burn off some energy, you definitely want to check out Hyper Kidz! Hyper Kidz is ideal for kids up to 13 years old. With separate sections designed specifically for different age groups, there is something for every kid to enjoy! Our older kids loved the huge climbing apparatus (aka the Big Kid Zone)! The 4-story play pavilion features a series of colorful tube slides, wave and spiral slides, a ball-blaster, obstacles, ramps, and over 20 interactive play activities. They also enjoyed the Kid Zone, a designated play area for children ages 2-7 featuring a 2-story balloon house, motorized revolving rides, slides, a ball pit, spinning palms, a building block room, a giant light-up wall, various rides with moving parts, and an LED air slide. To encourage active participation by parents, this play area has a visually open design with comfortable seating around the perimeter offering a full view of the play equipment. The Mini Zone is a self-contained play area catering to babies and toddlers ages 0-2 featuring ocean-themed soft play equipment that is low to the ground with extensive padding and no sharp edges. Mini Zone welcomes parents of babies and toddlers to join in the fun directly within the play area. The kids had SO much fun- even after 4 hours they weren’t ready to leave! We had a wonderful experience at Hyper Kidz and would definitely recommend that our followers check it out as well!
Know Before You Play:
- You can walk in any time 7 days a week- no reservations needed!
- Parents and infants (0-11 months) are always free (with child/sibling’s paid admission)!
- No time limit, you can even leave for lunch and come back!
- Weekends and holidays are the busy times and sometimes Hyper Kids reaches capacity. Call ahead or check their Facebook for updates if you plan on visiting then.
- Admission ranges from $7-$16. Admission is reduced to $7 on Wonderful Wednesdays! Federal holidays are charged at a weekend rate
- Month, Season and Annual passes are available here.
- You can host a birthday party at Hyper Kids, too! Click here for more information.
- There is a lactation room available (though you are welcome to breastfeed anywhere).
- No outside food, however, snack and drinks are available for purchase.
- There is a coffee bar for the parents to enjoy!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Tuesday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday – Saturday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am – 7:00pm
9309 Snowden River Parkway
Columbia, Maryland 21046