This post includes affiliate links or sponsored content. Read our full Disclosure here.
The KIDZ BOP World Tour 2019 brings the Dance Party to the DC area! KIDZ BOP is the top hits of today, sung by kids for kids. It embraces the fun of pop culture without the adult content. Parents can enjoy contemporary music without worrying about the lyrics.
These KIDZ BOP Kids are legit talented. I usually tune out the music my kids ask for (unless it’s from the Moana Soundtrack), but I am not at all embarrassed to admit I find myself bopping along when KIDZ BOP is on.
This summer the KIDZ BOP Kids had performances at Jiffy Lube Live and MECU Pavilion. We were invited to attend the concert at MECU Pavilion. It’s more than a kids concert, KIDZ BOP World Tour is an experience. They have photo props, coloring pages, first concert certificates, fan merch, kids food and KIDZ BOP videos playing before the show.
My kids were happily bopping along from one thing to the next from the moment we arrived. The MECU Pavilion is an intimate venue with a beautiful backdrop of the Baltimore Inner Harbor. There really isn’t a bad seat at MECU Pavilion, but it’s especially true at a KIDZ BOP World Tour concert where all the kids are up and dancing!
KIDZ BOP World Tour takes the kids concert experience to the next level with the special effects. My girls loved all the lights, pyrotechnics, smoke, and even smoke filled bubbles!
As a parent who loves music it’s such a special experience to see your kids jumping up and down cheering when the first few notes of their jam starts. KIDZ BOP World Tour is a gateway to a lifetime of music appreciation.
If you missed the World Tour in the DMV this year, don’t worry because it will be back next year! You can find info on the World Tour here. While you wait you can introduce your littles to KIDZ BOP on iTunes, Amazon and Spotify.
Know Before You Go:
- MECU Pavilion does not allow bags larger than 13″x15″ and no backpacks are permitted.
- Children aged two (2) and under do not require a ticket, but must sit on a parent’s lap. One (1) child per lap.
- Strollers are not permitted. The lawn has an incline that makes it unsafe for strollers to be on the lawn.
- Parking can be found at Harbor Park Garage (55 Market Place, Baltimore MD 21202)
- MECU Pavilion offers concession including: cheeseburgers, hot dogs, nachos, pretzels, candy, popcorn, bottles of soda and water.
- There are alcoholic beverages for sale for parents.
- You can bring one factory sealed bottle of water up to 24 ounces in size.
- You cannot bring: Professional cameras with detachable lenses, Audio and video recording equipment including GoPros, Glass bottles/cans, Outside food & beverages, Alcohol, Selfie sticks, iPads and tablets or Laser pointers.
- You cannot re-enter MECU Pavilion if you leave.