This post includes affiliate links or sponsored content. Read our full Disclosure here.
I had the chance to ramble around the DC area in BOB’s new Rambler Jogging Stroller and it only took 10 minutes to convince me it is better than either of the strollers I usually use. Many of the features are comparable to other strollers, but the smaller tires and mountain bike-style suspension system takes the cake! The Rambler was designed for the weekend warrior, a cheaper alternative for someone who only needs a jogging stroller sometimes. But don’t be put off by the BOB jogging reputation because the Rambler is, by far, the most comfortable and convenient stroller for family adventures. Check out all of the convenient Rambler features below!
- Mountain bike-style suspension system, all-terrain durability, compact 12″ air-filled tires and light aluminum frame make it easy to push over any terrain. (it’s almost effortless, even with my 3 year old bumming a ride on the front too!)
- Versatility with the swivel (universal use) vs stability (jogging use) front wheel options.
- Extra-large UPF 50+ canopy, padded seat, one-hand recline and five-point harness with easy height adjustment create a super comfy ride. (My 2 year old squeals with delight at the sight of the Rambler and says “My stroller!” then proceeds to get in and say “Comfy, cozy!”)
- Easy to use foot break. (I can easily use the foot break bare feet!)
- Compatible with BOB Infant Car Seat Adapters.
- Easy to fold and unfold for storage.
- Fixed height handle bar.
- Only 1 seat. My other strollers are double in line strollers because it’s no fun pushing a double wide through busy DC streets or along narrow trails. (My 3 year old does like to sit on the front foot rest area, although it is not safe to do so on uneven terrain since there are no safety restraints.)
- The storage basket underneath does not have any easy access points.
- No built in storage for adult items such as keys, phone or beverage. (BOB does have great accessories that are compatible)
Overall the BOB Rambler is an excellent adventure stroller! The Rambler provides a smooth ride (for the rider and the pusher) over varied terrain. Whether you are trekking across the National Mall, down the street to the park or through a natural area the Rambler will keep you and your little one smiling.
Don’t miss the SAVINGS EVENT going on now till April 15th at select retailers!
Leave a Reply